The main objective of this project is to strengthen entrepreneurship by increasing the financial skills of (future-)entrepreneurs
All project results are freely available through the project website: www.succeedproject.eu
- A clear methodology to detect skills gaps in financial educations and beyond;
- A National analysis for each partners' Countries;
- A general analysis which compared the skill gaps in partners' Countries;
- SUCCEED Training material (13 chapters created by the consortium and a Web Series);
- SUCCEED Learning platform - FELIPE where the training materials and the web series are presented in an innovative and user-friendly way
- SUCCEED "Manual for trainers" is a manual on how to recreate a training course similar to SUCCEED. It aims at presenting the operative steps followed by the consortium in creating SUCCEED training, and therefore, it aims at empowering other organizations.
- SUCCEED" CASE STUDIES FOR IMPLEMENTING FINANCIAL EDUCATION (EN)" it is a complement of the Manual and it is intended to support trainers in implementing SUCCEED training course in their educational offer.